Getting Started with Gingr
May 5, 2017, News, Taurus Dog Training | Comments (0)
1. From the Customer Portal home page, click on Are you a current customer?
2. Enter the email address that this facility has on file (the one we emailed) and click Continue Logging In.
Important!: It is very important to use the same email address that we have on file in order to associate this account to the correct profile. If an email address is different from what is on file, you will be prompted to create a new account which will result in duplicate profiles.
Note: The first time you login, you will be prompted to set up a password. Once an email address is entered, you will be sent an email with a link for creating your password.
3. Enter the password that you have created.
1. From the Customer Portal home page, click on Are you a new customer?
2. You will be directed to the Online Registration Form.
3. Fill out all of the requested information (* indicates a required field), and click Submit Form.
4. You will automatically be logged into your account where you will be able to manage your contact information, edit and add pets, and make reservation requests.
Important!: You will also be required to sign legal agreements before making reservation requests. The required agreements are found under My Account > Agreements.
Taurus is committed to continually learning and sharing the interesting, enlightening, and fun things we come across every day. Please visit this space for articles on dog behavior, training tidbits, upcoming events, and any other Taurus-related info.
Please email or call the facility of your choice for reservations. Note that all dogs at Taurus must undergo an evaluation day of daycare before training, boarding, or more daycare, to ensure the most positive experience possible.