Checklist for Dropping Off at the Holidays
October 31, 2017, News, Shivani Drinkall
With everyone dropping off for their trip, it may take a little longer than normal, but here are a few pointers to get you out the door and on your way a little faster!
1. Have your Answers Ready!
We’ll always ask you about the following at drop off:
- Pick up date and time
- Whether you’d like grooming and/or walks for your pup
- Whether you’d like your dog to have a turkey dinner on the holiday (A way to share the holiday with your pup while they're boarding)
- Feeding and medication instructions (if they are on any)
- Any recent health issues your pet has had
- Your contact info
- An in-town, reachable emergency contact who can make decisions for or pick your dog up should it be necessary
2. Beat Us to the Punch!
Print and fill out the Boarding Intake Form ahead of time.
- We’re still going to read through it and ask you a few questions, but it will speed up the process
3. Label Away!
If you’re bringing meds or food, it helps to make sure to label all items with your dog’s first and last name
- If you’d prefer our food, we feed Nature’s Variety Chicken & Rice
- Please bring meds in a separate container, and not in their food
4. Keep the Rest for their Return!
We know it can be hard to leave your pup over the holidays, but trust us, they're so busy that they barely have time to miss their toys! Don’t worry we provide blankets, bones, and tons of love, so please leave their toys, beds, rawhides, etc. at home!
- Plus the less you bring, the quicker drop-off and pick-up will take
We can't wait for the holidays! If you have any questions or concerns, we're always here to help!
Taurus is committed to continually learning and sharing the interesting, enlightening, and fun things we come across every day. Please visit this space for articles on dog behavior, training tidbits, upcoming events, and any other Taurus-related info.
Please email or call the facility of your choice for reservations. Note that all dogs at Taurus must undergo an evaluation day of daycare before training, boarding, or more daycare, to ensure the most positive experience possible.