Checklist to Making a Holiday Reservation
October 31, 2017, News, Shivani Drinkall
As you get ready for the holiday season, here are a few tips for setting up your reservation at Taurus Academy.
1. Make a Reservation!
Email or call your facility as early as you have the dates of your trip.
- Our facilities do fill up, so make your reservation as early as you can
- If your facility is full, you can also board at another of our five locations
2. Pay your Deposit!
Call or stop by the facility as soon as possible to pay the Holiday Boarding Deposit.
- Deposits are required for any stay that falls over November 20th - 26th or December 20th - January 2nd.
- We cannot guarantee a holiday reservation until the deposit is paid.
- Questions about our deposit policy? Click Here
3. Book your Stay Correctly!
Our holiday hours are different, so please make sure to keep those dates in mind when planning your stay.
- November 22 (Thanksgiving Eve) - OPEN 7am - 8pm!
- November 23 (Thanksgiving Day) - CLOSED
- December 24 (Christmas Eve) - OPEN 8am - 12pm
- December 25 (Christmas Day) - CLOSED
- December 31 (New Year's Eve) - OPEN 8am - 12pm
- January 1 (New Year's Day) - CLOSED
***Please note that our Bark&Zoom facility will continue to be open 24 hours***
4. Double-check your Shots!
Ensure your dog will be up-to-date on all vaccinations at the time of their stay
- We require Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, and now CIV
5. Come in for Practice!
If your dog has not been to a Taurus since June 2016, we require a Play Day prior to their Holiday boarding stay.
- We want to make sure they are still comfortable here and that our behavior notes are up-to-date
- Make your Play Day Reservation Here
- If you are new to Taurus, you will need to schedule a Play Day Evaluation, follow this link to find out more about this process
Other questions about our Holiday Boarding? Visit our Holiday FAQ.
Taurus is committed to continually learning and sharing the interesting, enlightening, and fun things we come across every day. Please visit this space for articles on dog behavior, training tidbits, upcoming events, and any other Taurus-related info.
Please email or call the facility of your choice for reservations. Note that all dogs at Taurus must undergo an evaluation day of daycare before training, boarding, or more daycare, to ensure the most positive experience possible.